New Features in Health Alliance Mobile AppMay 8, 2018
We’ve released updates to our mobile app for members in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The updates allow members to:
- Switch between their and their dependents’ plan information and ID cards
- Set up and view vision and dental benefits on the Benefits screen if enrolled
- Switch between plan details of vision and dental accounts
- View the extended college network on Provider Search if using that program
- See care coordination phone numbers in the Contact section
Our app team continues to add features and make improvements. One function currently available on the website that will be added to the mobile app soon are accumulators. These will allow members to see how much they have left to spend before meeting their deductibles or out-of-pocket maximums—and make informed decisions about when to have a treatment or procedure. Watch for an update on accumulators this summer.
Please let your employees know about the app and how it makes it easier for them to use their plan. To learn more, go to HealthAlliance.org/App. If you have questions, contact your client consultant.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.