To better meet your needs, we offer two great biometric screening options from vendors we trust: Quest Health Diagnostics and Onsite Diagnostics.
- Availability throughout the United States
- On-site health fairs, covering height, weight, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol and glucose (finger stick and/or blood draw) conducted by the vendor
- Management and process support of employer health fairs
- The ability for an employee to see his or her primary care provider with a designated form (subject to the plan’s copay/coinsurance/cost-sharing)
- For groups with fewer than 50 participants*, the vendor will only report participation level
- For groups with more than 50 participants*, more detailed reports are available (and custom reports may also be available for an additional fee)
- Flexible ways to receive services:
- On site
- Through a lab
- Through an employee’s personal doctor
- Through home test kits
*Quest Diagnostics requires 40 participants; Onsite Diagnostics requires 50 participants.