Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center gave notice that it will end its contract with us on June 30, 2018. This means as of July 1, 2018, Sarah Bush Lincoln will be considered out-of-network for our commercial group members.
Despite this change with Sarah Bush Lincoln, members in that area still have many options for local health care. Other in-network providers include:
- Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, the only hospital in downstate Illinois on the Healthgrades list of America’s Best 50 Hospitals
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital in Olney
- Crawford Memorial Hospital in Robinson
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital in Shelbyville
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham
- HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital in Decatur
- OSF Healthcare Heart of Mary Medical Center in Urbana
- Pana Community Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital
We are sending letters and a flier highlighting current in-network options to affected members and employers:
- Letter to Health Alliance members with a Sarah Bush PCP
- Letter to Health Alliance members with a Sarah Bush specialist
- Letter to all other Health Alliance subscribers in the service area who are not Sarah Bush Lincoln patients
- Letter to employers
- Network highlights flier
We have been providing coverage in the region for more than 25 years. We remain committed to increasing choice and quality for the region, and will continue to seek solutions to ensure our members are served.
If you have any questions, contact client support.